Love hearing from your favorite Trail Crews, but just too many email or text notifications?
TIP: Most prefer push-notifications using the TrailHUB App - contained and clear.
Update Preferences from TrailHUB App:
- If you haven't already - download the TrailHUB App from App stores
- SignIN to the App --->Upper Right - choose "Menu"
- Choose "Dashboard", then "Manage Alerts"
TMI! - Pause Individual Trail Updates + Keep Org Informational Communications on App & Email
---> Choose device(s) you desire "APP" "EMAIL" "TEXT"
--->Trail Status Alerts (these are individual trail updates OR multiple trail updates) *1st to know when a certain trail opens OR closes.
--->Favorite Org Alerts (these are awesome summary type updates giving you the down-low on what its like out there "direct" from Trail Managers) *Events, Deals and Links to SignUP are also often pushed from Trail Providers to you. Highly suggested to keep this enabled.
Update Preferences from Laptop/Desktop:
- Head over to www.trailhub.org SignIN (Upper Right)
- Choose "Dashboard"(Link Upper right), then "Manage Alerts"
- Enable "App" Alerts & Disable Email/Text Alerts (choose whats best for you)