TrailHUB allows you to grant others (staff/volunteers) the authority to Post Official Communication Updates, Events, Trail Status, Notes, Surface Conditions and much more.
3 steps to become a Trustee on TrailHUB
- People(staff/volunteers, etc..) who want to become a Trustee - SignUP as a "Member" on TrailHUB. Then, Search & Follow ♥ each Trail Network.
- Organization Admins login to TrailHUB Admin Console. Using the Trustee Admin tool, they invite planned TrailHUB members to become a Trustee.
- Planned Trustee will receive an App & Email Notification of the invite. Simply "Accept" the invitation. (enable checkbox) Voila! "Manage Trails" link will appear in the App and Desktop versions of TrailHUB for each Trustee.
TrailHUB Admin Console, Trustee Admin Tool
(Google Chrome Browser on MAC/PC/Laptop)
More about Trustees
As a new Trustee, "Manage Trails" will appear on all Platforms. (App OR Desktop Computer)
As a new Trustee, you can immediately begin helping to deliver "Official" content to thousands of outdoor enthusiasts.
1. Post informational messages. (Primary Surface Conditions, Events, What it's like on the trails, New Snowfall, Add Web Links to SignUP or Purchase Passes, etc...)
2. Update Trail Status, Add Trail Notes about a particular trail, also in Trail Notes you can add links to a video, Update Trail Surface Conditions so users prepare/know what to expect.
TIP: Larger Organizations - Bridge Marketing and Operational tasks using the Trustee Feature
Example: Your most Trusted Ski Patrol, Groomers and Mountain Ops can Control Trail Status, Surface Condition and Trail Notes.
Trusted Marketing & Communications staff control Informational Posts, Deals, Events, Primary Surface Conditions, Post Links to Book rooms, anything goes...