Your best guests and target audience love the details
- Do you have uber passionate Trail fans who love the fine details?
- Do you ever get asked "When were trails last groomed"?
- We hear it all the time, no matter the season or weather - users love a date reference helping to effectively plan their next adventure
Now, you can Tag Informational Posts with Date/Time
*Quick Steps for Trustees and Organization Administrators
- Open "Manage Trails" in App or Desktop platform
- Click "Post Info Alert" button
- Insert %datetime% OR %date% once in the beginning of your next Info Post
Executive Summary - for Trustees and Org Administrators:
- Insert %datetime% OR %date% only once on your next Info Post
- All subsequent posts will show the exact date/time after you press SAVE & SEND
- %datetime% will show: "2/22/18 6:41 am"
- %date% will show: "2/22/18"
How to Video:
Try it out - let us know what you think!
These are examples of what the world will see - TrailHUB reaches your audience via many different channels.
App: Info Alert (Anyone who Follows ♥ your Trail Networks will receive these Push-Notifications in the TrailHUB App)
WEB via Desktop Browser: (Google Chrome from your Laptop or PC)
WEB via Mobile Phone Browser (Google Chrome on your mobile device)
PDF Trail Report (On-Demand from the Trail Conditions Widget)
Trail Conditions Widget: (Your Trail Conditions & Informational Posts shared on any website)