Manage Trails - One update, replicated anywhere
- Trustees AND Organization Administrators control all content
- Your Trails & Your Voice!
- One update on TrailHUB effectively reaches thousands.
- Consistency and Clarity - Time Saver!
Trustees: Are trusted Volunteers or Operations/Marketing staff keeping Trail Network information accurate. (Ski Patrol, Grooming Team, etc... all great options to become a Trustee - Ex: Ski Patrol can update immediately after dropping the rope)
Two Daily -or- As needed Steps:
Update Trail Status, Surface Conditions, Notes as needed -->then SAVE.
Post Info Alert as needed -->then SAVE & SEND (instant push notifications delivered to all who Follow ♥ your Trail Networks)
-below- Illustrations on using Manage Trails from the THB App
- Access the Menu & Choose "Manage Trails" (3 stacked lines)
- Trail Status Screen appears by Default - Select desired Status updates & SAVE
- After Status updates - Choose "SHOW", then pick "Surface Conditions"
TIP: Want to Update all to same Status? - click checkbox under OPEN or CAUTION or CLOSED
- Trail Surface Condition Screen - Select desired updates & SAVE
TIP: Copy to All Icon is a big time saver. Copy all ,then maybe update 1 or 2 trails with different Surface and press SAVE. Voila! Done.
TIP: Standards & consistency are important for your guests - TrailHUB works with Large Trail Associations to setup Defaults for your Admins to load - However, be sure to take time setting up your list of Surface Conditions - these lists can be changed anytime by Org Admins
- Post Info Alert Screen - Select desired updates & SAVE
TIP: Add website url links - take trailhub users direct to signup pages, deal pages, buy passes/memberships or book vacation stay pages.
TIP: Winter Trail Managers - be sure to record daily snowfall & snowmaking days. Users love this AND we can send you a summary of all snowfall and snowmaking events. Great data helping you plan for the future.