- Download and install the GAIA GPS App on your Mobile Phone
- Go for a Hike! Record a GPS Track of each Trail. Start to Finish & Save
- Send each GPS Track to us - firstname.lastname@example.org - OR- DIY, Send to yourself & Upload each into TrailHUB using "Add/Update Trails"
TIP - SAVE TIME! Multiple people can map with you, divide up your trails and use same steps.
#1 Download and install the GAIA GPS App on your Mobile Phone:
Android Google Play here.
Apple App Store here.
#2 Get outside, Hike & Record Track of each Trail
TIP! Save Battery + Improve GPS Accuracy. Keep GPS/Location ON & Turn OFF your Mobile Data when recording with GPS Tracks. Finally, Stay in the Center of the Trail for wide trails.
- Open the Gaia GPS App on your Mobile Phone
- At beginning of Trail Press "RECORD" (travel the trail end to end, try not to stop)
- At end of Trail Press "FINISH TRACK" & Name Trail Exactly like Trail Signs.
At beginning of Trail Press "RECORD" (travel the trail end to end, try not to stop)
At end of Trail Press "FINISH TRACK"
Name Trail - exactly as shows signs
Repeat Step #2 for Every Trail
#3 Send each GPS Track to email@example.com - OR- DIY, Send to yourself & Upload each into TrailHUB using Admin Login "Add/Update Trails".
TIP - DO THIS STEP #3 LATER - Send GPS Tracks when you are back on WiFi
Subject: Your Organization/Resort/Outdoor Center Name
**We will Notify you upon receipt & when Trails are Uploaded into TrailHUB!
#3 (Optional) DIY, Send to yourself & Upload each into TrailHUB using Admin Login "Add/Update Trails".
- Send GPS Tracks to yourself instead of firstname.lastname@example.org - Download each Track into a Folder ie. "GPS Tracks"
- Login to www.trailhub.org from Laptop or PC with Organization Admin (Google Chrome preferred)
- From the Dashboard, select 'ADD/UPDATE TRAILS'.
- Click 'KMZ' button & upload each respective trail from the "GPS Tracks" Folder.
Your tracks will instantly appear in the TrailHUB app for your users to enjoy!
TIP! Don't like the way a Trail Looks or maybe the Trail has changed?
- No Problem, simply map the trail again and upload over the previous version.
- The most recent upload always overwrites the existing. (Never spend $$ on Map Reprints again!)
Questions? Just ask - email@example.com