- Organization Admins login to www.trailhub.org Dashboard on Laptop/MAC OR PC (Chrome Browser suggested)
- Add/Update Trails TAB, Choose Activity & Open "Surface Conditions" Master List
- Load Defaults (if not already done) then Edit/Add/Replace existing based on what you want the public to see.
- SAVE your Edits & Use Manage Trails to show accurate trail surface conditions
*The Surface Conditions feature is an excellent way to clearly communicate consistent conditions to users. Associations encouraged to adopt standards, ask us how firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organization Admins login to Dashboard on Laptop/MAC OR PC (Chrome Browser suggested)
- Choose the Admin "Dashboard"
- Choose "Add/Update Trails" TAB
- Select the desired Activity, then click the "Surface Cond" button
**Bottom of list is shown by default - Use Scroll Bar on Right to slide up/down*
- Edit Existing Surface Conditions OR Add New
- After all updates, press SAVE. (repeat for other Activities if desired)
After Updates to Master:
We suggest you go into Manage Trails and Update ALL Surface Conditions - this will initialize all of your new and updated entries.
If Defaults loaded - Best practice is to not delete, ideally if you need to delete try to edit existing that you will no longer need.
PRO TIP for MAPS: (use Trail Colors to define Surface Conditions)
Use the "Set" to pick a color that best describes each trail surface condition - when users toggle to the "Surface Conditions" view in the App, they will see vivid colors that help illustrate the surface condition (BEST(vivid blue) <----> WORST(red))